Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
A parachute? :eek: Also, what wheels and tires are those? Sizes? I'm looking to purchase a set soon and need to know what bolts up without spacers, etc... Lastly, is this car equipped with your new and improved 5" exhaust?

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parachute and an 8.50 legal cage now:) All with Grey Suede interior, stereo, A/C, etc! I'll have new pics of my interior up this week as well. Yes the car has my 5in Turbo Back Exhaust system.

They are 16in CCW's, fancy package with center caps and silver ARP bolts. When you're ready to order let me know and I'll send them out to you!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
E-mail me privately for pricing. 16x10's in the back

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't have one:) I just put my foot to the floor and it goes!

My trans is out right now fixing the clutch problem from TX:)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's funny you mention that because someone thought I had an auto at the Vegas meet going down the track. A fellow Supra owner with a shop:)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ryan, I saw your seats up close at Danas shop and they look so damn tight. They feel so smooth, I gave Mike a hand while welding your cage and I could not stop looking at them. I did make sure they were always wrapped so no nothing would happen to them!

R

·
0 Posts
Ryan,

What did you use to cover the back seat area? Did you put anything under the carpet to help with the amount of road noise? Thanks

Ryan

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's all paneled, carpeted, etc. Yes I have sound deadening material under there. I also have the same material they use for fill covering the entire trunk underneath the panels.

B

·
0 Posts
ryan... can you get me a precut carpet for the back seat area like the one your running? :)

R

·
0 Posts
Ryan,

I think that selling that as something aftermarket would be great for us that no longer want to have the backseat in. Maybe you could get us a price quote on what something like that would run.

Ryan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts