Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a clean '02 Harley Vrod, installed a Trask turbo kit, chain/sprockets and an air shifter... Made 195 HP @ 9psi...Waiting for cooler weather to hit the 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congrats! I just picked up an 08 Nightrod and have been looking at those kits. How did it fit? What do you think it will run? Pretty quick on the street?

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Bad ass looking! You still have the gsxr Gary?

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
Very nice Gary...But only 195 HP??? J/K Good friend of mine, we put together his Vrod...custom everything....Recently made 363 RWHP at 9300RPM and 205FT Lb :) Pretty sure its the most powerful Vrod in the US at the moment. Its all Black , Carbon fiber wheels, 6" custom stretch, built motor, etc. etc etc Badass bikes for sure.

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Craig I still have the GSXR... 411 HP and looking for more haha... Yea Tony I made 203 eventually on a stock motor. I know of the bike you're speaking and it's nice looking. We go to the same shop. Ironically it's at the shop every time I'm there so I have reservations about seeking 300+ HP... Will see over the Winter...

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Yes Craig I still have the GSXR... 411 HP and looking for more haha...

bad ass. I'm glad to hear it.

In the last couple months I bought a 2013 Ducati Hyperstrada for the street, and an EDR-built '07 gsxr 750 track day bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts