Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ran a 15.2 and i was wondering whats a good way to launch on a automatic? the search is disabled so i cant search...sorry if this has been covered already

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you ran a 15.2 with those mods in a AUTO??????

Well i just turn off my trac, depends where im racing. if im on the street i have my trac off, on the track i take my trac fuse out, but i just brake and boost, hold the brake hard and push the gas up to about 2k, that what i do, just brake and boost , i ran a best 13.6 stock TT AUTO

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
this is at the race tracks at the LACR for those of you who live in southern california. Also should i turn my overdrive on or off?this is my first car and im still a newbie =(

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
unique said:
this is at the race tracks at the LACR for those of you who live in southern california. Also should i turn my overdrive on or off?this is my first car and im still a newbie =(
yes turn the overdrive off...leve it in drive.. and brake boost. try to get your 60' times down to 2.0 or lower... you'll be running 12s in no time.

Matt:)

·
Old School
4,014 Posts
unique said:
Sorry, but that still sucks, even for LACR. :)

I run high 12's there, best of 12.7 @ 114.

Your car needs a good once over as far as routine maintenance is concerned. Plugs, hoses, boost leaks, fuel filter etc.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you know of any good shops in la? i just got my car though from a toyota dealer.

·
Registered
84 Posts
unique said:
you know of any good shops in la? i just got my car though from a toyota dealer.
Check out www.twinsturbo.com
Eric and Mark Kozeluh were the boys that set up Chris Rado's Integra/ Vinny 10's Supra. I've been working w/ them for the last year and have been very impressed. Unlike many tuners....they listen...and don't just sell parts for the various companies. They also do a lot of custom work....at least on the order of Powerhouse. This is not just a bolt-on shop.
Hope this helps...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts