Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

· Banned
5,915 Posts
Both, you keep the e-brake up until you're ready to launch while keeping the pedal smashed. When you're ready, drop the ebrake and you will launch like a bat out of hell.

Have a friend record it and then post it up. It will be awesome.

· Registered
143 Posts
Both, you keep the e-brake up until you're ready to launch while keeping the pedal smashed. When you're ready, drop the ebrake and you will launch like a bat out of hell.

Have a friend record it and then post it up. It will be awesome.
WOW!! wtf:rofl:

slicks would grip the best, not sure if its needed on an N/A.. i used to rev to about 4500.

you'll have to try different things to see what works the best for your car

· Registered
795 Posts
I was running a 245 geforce t/a and they had more grip than I needed with my n/a. Stock suspension. Launched at 4.5k with soem clutch slip and only had very, very minor spin. Could have launched higher but didn't want to ruin my clutch.

Before all the haters freak out I realize that my n/a was slow, but that was the quickest way I could launch it.

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
2 N/A race vid was beast.

· Registered
265 Posts
Yo, if were running slow as fuck for stock supra's then, how come in the tuner world we get so much respect?
Are you saying high 15's aren't slow? I think only the Honduh guys get excited about 15s... when they finally get there. These cars have a lot of potential, which I did not address. I said stock, and yes... they are slow as hell when stock.

· Banned
5,915 Posts
I'm just saying there is no point in racing a N/A Supra.

Just drive the car and keep it clean. If you want to race it, then do an engine swap.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.