·
Mods before Broads ;)
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Law Offices of Amar Sood
832.423.1182 cell
email: [email protected]

Practice Areas
  • Automobile Accidents. Whether the other driver was intoxicated, operating an 18 wheeler, or if the accident involves another another vehicle our firm can represent you from sign up to settlement and from property damage to personal injury.
  • NFA Trusts. If you would like to legally possess a short barrel rifle, suppressor, short barrel shot gun or any other NFA regulated item our firm can customize a trust to facilitate the process. Trusts have same day turnaround so you start the stamp process asap.
  • Wills. Will packages include a will, directive, HIPPA releases, and most importantly your power of attorneys.
  • Traffic Tickets. For traffic tickets with the City of Houston, we can help you dispose of your citations without making an appearance in court. No arraignment, pre-trial hearing, or trial settings.

Thank you for the opportunity to sponsor the Texas section!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Thanks Amar for for returning my call over the weekend and helping me out with my traffic tickets. I appreciate you making the call to the court on my behalf as well. I took your advise and all went well. Glad to have all this behind me. I will do business with you again.

Thanks again,
James

·
Registered
256 Posts
Amar!! Hope all is well!! -Yoshi

·
Registered
227 Posts
Amar thanks for sponsoring this section. I highly recommend his service to anyone that needs it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts