Supra Forums banner

561 - 580 of 624 Posts

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,150 Posts
Toyota's marketing is full of stupidity. They have a guy dancing like a retard around the car.

That's why they have a lisp

·
4,109 Posts
Toyota's marketing is full of stupidity. They have a guy dancing like a retard around the car.

That's why they have a lisp
I still can't believe that "racing Camrys in Monaco" commercial

·
4,109 Posts
Motor Trend ignition episode - interesting take on it, but I think accurate

·
Registered
579 Posts
Spot on. My dad, the target audience for this car, literally said the other night while watching the LC commercial "is this guy dancing around the car supposed to make me want to buy one?"

·
4,109 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
First, i cant fucking believe you cant change the radio station when you are driving, wtf?

Second, the car looks nice. But performance is lacking for a $100k car. Hopefully the LCF will be better. That 10speed transmission is for the fucking birds. smh

·
Registered
391 Posts
That's got to be a mistake about the radio station changing...if not WTF indeed!!!!!
My old XF-R wouldn't let me change anything with the navigation unless the car was stopped and that was already annoying - this is just fucked up. Look at the steering wheel, it's got so many fucking buttons for all sorts of shit but somehow they don't want you to use these functions while you're driving? What's the point of even having them on the wheel and cluttering it if you can't even use them when they'd be most intuitive to use?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Lexus LC Convertible Remains A Possibility

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/06/lexus-lc-convertible-remains-possibility.html

The 2018 Lexus LC just started arriving at U.S. dealers last month and a new report is indicating it may eventually be joined by a convertible.

Speaking at the car's Australian launch, LC assistant chief engineer Takashi Watanabe told Drive the car's GA-L platform could be used to underpin a convertible.

Lexus Australia's chief executive, Peter McGregor, added the company is "very aware of the importance of the convertible sector of this market." He went on to say "It's been a while between convertibles for us."

Despite hinting at the possibility of a convertible variant, the model is far from official and McGregor said the vehicle would be a low volume even if approved. The latter statement isn't too surprising as the second-generation Lexus SC proved relatively popular at launch but sales dwindled towards the end of its lifecycle.

·
4,109 Posts
I don't know... I am amazed at all of the things that My IS350 won't let me do while the car is in drive. Toyota took the safety crap too damn far!
Turns out you can, but only from the steering wheel controls

561 - 580 of 624 Posts