Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing but leaks....after my final presentation and project tommorow morning im gonna start the process of bringing back my car to life, have'nt worked on it for 3 weeks now bcuz of these projects and presentations.

But today i decided to start it to see if everythings good, battery was dead, had to charge it and it started. All i hear now is a muffler leak by where my exhaust pipe bolts on the Y pipe to the turbos :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: I have no clue how that started to leak there but it sounds like the pipe is halfway bolted but all bolts are tight.

Oil leak by the oil pan still teh same, getting that fixed, might as well take out entire pan and make it stronger lol.

Right side mount is busted :( :(

Well for some months my exhaust had a hole in it and bent up when the driveshaft busted off(weak driveshaft, this new one is super duper strong)

Have to get new brake pads, bleed the brakes system as well.

Need two get two 14" fans, my 12" and 10" blew :(

Gonna redo the entire a/c system(cuz does this for me, free :D )

Hoping for my new rims and tyres(damn cressida front, 235/40's up front and 275 or 285/45's at the back)

New paint, a kinda pearl look bright white, that looks as if it has a blue effect in it

New custom built dash(almost finished, did it myself :D ) My original dash was cracked and i cant find any here

Any thing i shoudl do or not do there? or do a different way?lol

Also i wanted to get a turbo to run about 8-10psi for temporary, but i was thinking i could buy two cheap small turbos in some parts yard here and use those as one turbo for temp would need to use both manifolds tocome out into one pipe(two pipees coming out to one flange for the turbo, might look wierd)

Turbos here we get them for like 2-3-400$TT(about 30-50-60$ U.S) :)

After i finish up my work tommmorow i'll dig up in the car to see what else and what i can do and whatu think i shoudl do lol

This time im doing it with you guys help, not like last time i did most of it when i did'nt no much and ended up wanted this and that done lol

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just installed new electric fans.

Fixed 3 boost leaks, one by the stock recirc. valve location, a cut on the intercooler hose, and the vacum hose for the boost gauge some how removed on its own, never noticed my boost gauge was'nt working lol

ran some new wires for fans and otehr stuff that looked old.

hoping to get oil leak and muffler fixed by this week :D, and im drivable with smoke lol

damn i need a single and R154

1 - 2 of 2 Posts