Blue Thunder
3,500 Posts
Ren Red.

·
...pop the hood!
886 Posts
Quick silver, anthracite and royal sapphire pearl
he's right.
and if anyone is looking to off-load theirs i'll take them off your hands, but it won't be for much since the are practical being given away...

·
Administrator
8,681 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Supra NA-T
57 Posts
I'm gonna catch some smoke for this, but I fell that it HAS to be said. Anthracite, while extremely rare, is not a good color. Along with that you have Baltic Blue... Basically the only color for these cars that looks AWESOME in pics, but never fails to underwhelm in person.

·
Kappa Check 1 2
727 Posts
Any shade of yellow or color that comes close to being yellow. Not just for supras, this goes for any car IMO.

-Rich

Reactions: signalpuke

·
Registered
9,659 Posts
I'm gonna catch some smoke for this, but I fell that it HAS to be said. Anthracite, while extremely rare, is not a good color. Along with that you have Baltic Blue... Basically the only color for these cars that looks AWESOME in pics, but never fails to underwhelm in person.
You obviously have never seen Ken's MSB hardtop.....

·
Super Moderator
10,075 Posts
On second thought, I'm with FasTTurbo - OP sucks, his thread sucks, and whatever color he likes doesn't matter because he drives some kind of pointless shitbox.

That said, Patrick's Red Red is a bad bitch and woe to the motherfucker that comes along talking that good shit, because you'll discover this is motherfucking Sparta with a kick to your chest. It will spread thine cheeks and clap you into unconsciousness after taking you to Gapplebees, on the corner of Spread Rd and Gappletree Bvld, in the nice little town of Gappleton, found in the Gappalachian mountains of Gapghanistan.

And stuff.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,343 Posts
On second thought, I'm with FasTTurbo - OP sucks, his thread sucks, and whatever color he likes doesn't matter because he drives some kind of pointless shitbox.

That said, Patrick's Red Red is a bad bitch and woe to the motherfucker that comes along talking that good shit, because you'll discover this is motherfucking Sparta with a kick to your chest. It will spread thine cheeks and clap you into unconsciousness after taking you to Gapplebees, on the corner of Spread Rd and Gappletree Bvld, in the nice little town of Gappleton, found in the Gappalachian mountains of Gapghanistan.

And stuff.
My man 🤣🤣🤣

1 - 20 of 48 Posts