Supra Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
...and personally, I would pick IJM all day if I was only allowed to own one.

IJM looks stunning under direct sun or fluorescents and is just a very unique color. Only down side for me is when there is overcast as it kind of dulls the paint reflection taking away from the "pop" that the paint has.
Better make room, I'm in this boat with you bud. At SIV 2017 there were a LOT of green cars, between the Mk4's, my Mk3, Christina's Mk2, and I want to say two SC's, all at the same event. I think I counted something like 10 total. Wanted to get us all together for pictures, but had no idea who owned most of the cars...

·
Registered
40 Posts
IMO, Alpine Silver is the worst looking color. From what I've seen on Facebook, Ren Red seems to always pop up for colors people DO NOT want, even though I actually like the color. If I could pick one color to have, it would be Baltic Blue.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Every color is desirable because if you set out searching for a quality car at a reasonable price in a specific color, you won't find it. Plus they all look good, so there's that.

I'm anti aftermarket colors though.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Pretty sure we all got trolled again by these new members. They make a new thread and never return and the rest of us keep it going.
Eh, we don't need them to have a good conversation. :)

41 - 48 of 48 Posts