Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week i filled my single with sonoco 110 and was tuning for high boost map 1.6 bar i got like a 150 miles

how bout you guys ??

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the least I got was around 150 :lol: Some days I just can't keep my foot out of the throttle.

Alex
yo. whats up alex ??? hows it been for ya ??

ive been dieing to tell jeff about my new ride.but as ya know hes working for the man, when is he gunna be back ??

i hope to see you guys at the track this summer, my daughter is now totally into the supra seen, just been turnig down the boost to 17.5 for her to drive, i want to see her take a full pass at the strip !
hope all is good for you and loved ones

peace.....

Greg

·
Registered
13,569 Posts
I'll zero my odometer at the next track day to get actual number of miles, but I go through about 1-1/2 tanks of gas, maybe even a little more, total on-track driving time is about 2 hours, I estimate the total on track distance is about 120 miles....that calculates to under 5 miles per gallon.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I one talked to Marco about this subject on his white car. He told me on the strip he got roughly 1/8 MPG. Thats 8 gallons to the mile, or roughly 3 miles to a tank at WOT.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I one talked to Marco about this subject on his white car. He told me on the strip he got roughly 1/8 MPG. Thats 8 gallons to the mile, or roughly 3 miles to a tank at WOT.
thats one thirty supra :) ^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
i have no clue, but i have heard that on big single cars with 1600cc or bigger that you can actually see the gauge drop when u floor it. I have no clue if thats true though.

·
Slingin pole
1,975 Posts
I did a rally with a group of friends last year from tampa to cocoa beach around 120 mile trip. emptied an entire tank of gas and barely made it to the rally point. that was a fucking blast. btw i made it there in 54 min:hide:

·
Registered
254 Posts
i have no clue, but i have heard that on big single cars with 1600cc or bigger that you can actually see the gauge drop when u floor it. I have no clue if thats true though.
Its got to, ive only got 880cc's and when im at full throttle it almost feels that way.

·
Very Senior Member
9,979 Posts
Of course, most of his fuel was burned while standing still.
At the road course, I get 3.5 - 4 mpg. The only problem is I have to really watch it so I don't get too low during a session.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
yo. whats up alex ??? hows it been for ya ??

ive been dieing to tell jeff about my new ride.but as ya know hes working for the man, when is he gunna be back ??

i hope to see you guys at the track this summer, my daughter is now totally into the supra seen, just been turnig down the boost to 17.5 for her to drive, i want to see her take a full pass at the strip !
hope all is good for you and loved ones

peace.....

Greg
Hey Greg! I'm doing great. I don't even know when Jeff is supposed to be back, but I'll check on RSW to see if he had his Dad give us another update or not.

Do you have two Supras now? Or just another one that you let her drive as well. That's awesome she is getting into it. She better be! :lol:

If I hear from Jeff I'll try to relay to him that you say and all that jazz! I'm trying to finish my car right now too BTW. Shit's been down for too long!

Alex

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
I noticed after the additional denso pump im getting craptastic gas mileage. Maybe 200 to a tank.

How big is our tank 15gal?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts