Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price Edit

-seeing how there is a good amount of interrest to split,,,i will separate if there is a buyer for both rear and front
-also, im taking new offers for the whole package or the seats split up (driver/pass and rears),,,shipping is roughly $90 for driver/pass and $40 for rears
-im lookin to get around $325 for the driver/pass and around $250 for rears,,,shoot me some reasonable offers and we'll talk

im lookin to sell my black leather seats,,,passenger, driver and rear seats,,,im lookin to get rid of it all

keep in mind these seats have about 107k miles on them and the flash from the pics make the wear on them look worse than they really are

driver seat: 6-7out of 10
pass. seat: 8 out of 10
rear sea : 9 out of 10

no rips, tears, or "hardened" spots,,,they just have noraml wear and tear,,,still soft :)

the story behind it is that im waiting on some seats,,,and i cant get rid of mine w/o gettin the others,,,so you might have to wait a couple days IF you decide to buy them,,,also, im not sure what to charge for it all,,,therefore i will take a best offer on them around $500 ,,, i really want to keep this local and as hassle-free as possible,,,,but if there is someone interested and will need me to ship, then buyer pays all shipping costs

finally,,,onto the pics,,,

DRIVER SIDE

PASS. SIDE

REAR

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
mifesto said:
wish you werent so far :(
I am thinking about selling my black leather front and back seats with only 60k miles on them. Plus I am in NJ. For the right price I could hook you up with a beautiful set of seats...

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
all pm's answered,,,seeing how there is a good amount of interrest to split,,,i will separate if there is a buyer for both rear and front

also, im taking new offers for the whole package or the seats split up (driver/pass and rears),,,shipping is roughly $90 for driver/pass and $40 for rears

im lookin to get around $325 for the driver/pass and around $250 for rears,,,shoot me some reasonable offers and we'll talk

thanks much
sev

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
TaBooLeH21 said:
all pm's answered,,,seeing how there is a good amount of interrest to split,,,i will separate if there is a buyer for both rear and front

also, im taking new offers for the whole package or the seats split up (driver/pass and rears),,,shipping is roughly $90 for driver/pass and $40 for rears

im lookin to get around $325 for the driver/pass and around $275 for rears,,,shoot me some reasonable offers and we'll talk

thanks much
sev
ok im confused you want around 500 or best offer for the set (front and rears)or $325 for the fronts and $275 for the rears =$600.00 :scratch:
was that a typo ?

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
well,,,

if taking it as a set,,i could let it go for close to 500,,,but if i have to part it out,,,it's goin to be just a lil more expensive,,,remember however that i will entertain reasonable offers

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
TaBooLeH21 said:
well,,,

if taking it as a set,,i could let it go for close to 500,,,but if i have to part it out,,,it's goin to be just a lil more expensive,,,remember however that i will entertain reasonable offers
understood :)

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
of coarse when i try and sell somethin,,,2 other people do as well,,,what a jip!!! :D

anyways, to maybe push the deal,,,

$475 picked up

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
up

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still up for sale,,cmon people,,,i just rebuffed and re polished the seats and they look great!,,,still lookin for a buyer

thanks much

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
up

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pending

1 - 15 of 15 Posts