Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Supraforums members! I have been getting a lot of emails and calls from members wanting the next group buy. The main reason that we have been pushing it back is that our production is about two weeks behind schedule, making our ship dates about 4 1/2 weeks out. Given this production deficit, I could not get the previous pricing approved in fear that we would have too many orders from the group buy, and it would push our production times back even further. So, with that information in mind, here is the group buy pricing:

For information and pictures of our products, here is a link to our Supra specific page on our website: http://www.leatherseats.com/Supra_leather_kit.asp

This group buy is for MKIII and MKIV Supras. Our MKII Celica-Supra pattern is still in development stages, and we will run a separate group buy for those interiors at www.celicasupra.com when the pattern is complete and ready to go.

Here is the list:
1. Roadie8105
2. mobes ORDERED
3. 4N POWER ORDERED
4. blancovich ORDERED
5. vobra46 ORDERED
6. mk4umha
7. SuBTeK ORDERED
8. dolfan39 ORDERED
9. 1badsup ORDERED
10. screaminglemon ORDERED
11. suprasmith ORDERED
12. glntom ORDERED
13. onequiksupra
14. 1320ms ORDERED
15. mk4playy
16. makaveli200369 ORDERED
17. mydawgsupra94tt ORDERED
18. supralover93 ORDERED
19. mkivbren
20. Hau ORDERED
21. ronl98 ORDERED
22. ACEspiritu
23. supra_man94 ORDERED
24. vipimports.com ORDERED
25. Lonestardawg ORDERED
26. GreatWhite ORDERED
27. Chard ORDERED
28. zazzn ORDERED
29. Nuccianoboz ORDERED

Please feel free to post here, PM me, or email me if you have any questions!

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Sweet im glad to see you have a MKII kit in the works. You think its probably a few months out, or maybe longer? Just wish I still had stock seats left in the MKIV :(

Alex

573 Posts
I'm in! I've got a 1995 mkiv. I'm looking to get a two tone with black on the sides and blue down the middle, black head rests. Same two tone for each side on the rear seat.

Justin

** Edit: I just clicked on the link for your mkiv example, and thats exactly what I want except with the colors I mentioned. Thanks!

·
Supras are never 'done'
1989 Toyota Supra
601 Posts
I'm definitely in! I sent a PM regarding the details.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
also how much if you just want the rears?

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
I am in...

Front and rear in Black, 1994 MKIV.

·
966 Posts
Ranger498 said:
also how much if you just want the rears?
:stupid: Could there be some sort of discount if two (or more) people just want rear covers? Like maybe half of the entire kit price for the rears.

·
Registered
307 Posts
BOOOOOM!!!! It has begun!

I am IN!. Count me in the group buy too!!! I will PM leatherseats directly with the details of my full set of front and rear seats.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I'm in on the group buy.

Just have a couple of questions:

1. You mentioned that it will take 4 weeks to deliver the seats. Is that 4 weeks from the day I order or 4 weeks from the day we get 10 people to order?
2. Does the seatcover fit a 94 or a 96?
3. Is the price $579 for both front and rear seats?
4. Do you offer more discount if I ordered 2 sets and if we get like 20 people?

·
SC Under Pressure
290 Posts
hungwin jza80 said:
Could there be some sort of discount if two (or more) people just want rear covers? Like maybe half of the entire kit price for the rears.
I'm likely to order fronts only and would partner up with someone reliable looking for the rears only, split the cost. I've got a tan interior, so the Sandstone is the closest match for me. PM me if interested, can be flexible on color, work out the details...
Dave

·
MrChewsAsianBeaver
497 Posts
I want mine black w/ the grey suade inserts for 94' turbo. Exactly like it's shown in the pics. Also w/ the supra logo embroidered in the front seats! Give me a price on this since I'm too stupid to add it up myself. :scratch: Thx I was also wondering how much extra would be the grey piping like the 3rd picture down!!!

1 - 20 of 270 Posts