Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
I have this pic but cant seem to remember who did it.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Seems like Mike @ ClearCorners told me they were working on some updated LED taillights so you might email him.. LED's not cheap (or at least converting to them).. I would love them just can't justify the money at the moment... There are pics of rear Supra LED taillights on the Clear Corners site....

·
Registered
745 Posts
Its hard for me to justify 1650, especially if I'll never be able to see them. They do look damn good though...

·
11,221 Posts
They offer headlight service too, but again, 1600 is too much. I'm sure the labor put into it reflects the price, but the price:advantage ratio ain't worth it.

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
HOLY SHIT... those headlights are incredible... but that price tag isnt worth it

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
im just wondering if these actually project light a good distance or if they are strictly show worthy. Cant tell from the pics.

im pretty sure you can buy just the LED bulbs for the MKIV tails and they are like 25 a piece or something like that.

Alex

·
Registered
417 Posts
i wonder if there's any chance in getting that company to do professional LED dash/gauge cluster conversions like someone did on these forums a while back.
they seem to be damn popular and it'd be great to get it all professionally done with super bright white LEDs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts