Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone have been a member on here for a few years since I bought my first supra, a 1991 that I have been building for the past few years. We are now in the process of saving a very wrecked 1995. We have one of the two cars completely stripped apart now and are moving along to putting the one car back together. I wanted to post this in for sale section but it would not let me. I would love to see what's left of our project go to help someone else fix another one. I have the complete passenger side of the car from about the firewall all the way back. Has the complete doorsill and complete rear quarter in tact. I have pictures as well but it won't let me post. Just don't want these harder to find parts to go to waste. I am in Littleton, Co. Not sure what everything would be worth, I'm more concerned about saving another car. Also have the passenger side front frame rail, with shock tower and apron, not perfect but can definitely be used to fix one.

·
...pop the hood!
1,075 Posts
looking for all pedals.

got a manual trans or driveshaft?

thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all your replies, I think I messaged everyone back, I have the passenger frame rail promised to someone already, I will let you all know if that changes, right now with the car still being built the only parts I have available to let go are the drivers side rear quarter panel and frame rail, driver's side rocker panel and a driver's side door. I have more parts but not willing to post up until I know I won't need them to out the car together.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For everything with the rps clutch and driveshaft. I'd like to get $1300 plus shipping. I'm sorry but u til the car I am fixing is back together, I do not have any interior pieces.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone have been a member on here for a few years since I bought my first supra, a 1991 that I have been building for the past few years. We are now in the process of saving a very wrecked 1995. We have one of the two cars completely stripped apart now and are moving along to putting the one car back together. I wanted to post this in for sale section but it would not let me. I would love to see what's left of our project go to help someone else fix another one. I have the complete passenger side of the car from about the firewall all the way back. Has the complete doorsill and complete rear quarter in tact. I have pictures as well but it won't let me post. Just don't want these harder to find parts to go to waste. I am in Littleton, Co. Not sure what everything would be worth, I'm more concerned about saving another car. Also have the passenger side front frame rail, with shock tower and apron, not perfect but can definitely be used to fix one.
Do you Have left rear ABS Sensor for 1995 Supra?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would be happy with $50, if that sounds alright.
I could PayPal you for that amount. I need to first speak to technician who is repairing my car. That can be done on Monday morning and I can be in touch with you afterwards. If you have a picture of the left rear ABS sensor that would be great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will get it off the car tomorrow... It is at a friend's shop at the moment, starting to put her back together finally. Ill get a picture as soon as I have it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts