Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
XECUTOR
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of upgrading now/again and have quite a few wires/connectors left over that i've either capped off or installed resistors (i've already gone single and the car's running fine).

Any suggestions on either getting rid of them altogether or hiding them some where instead of having them tucked away at the front of the engine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
you can do more buy following the harnes map there is 2 many wires you will not ues it at all i dont know how to uplode pic to show u my harness i remove 2 many wires i not going to uset withe singl turbo

·
XECUTOR
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you follow the wires alway the way to say the fuse box and then delete them there? But doesn't the computer use those for inputs? Especially the ones I put resistors in?

·
Slo-vertible Drifter
815 Posts
The ECU does require certain resistance values for the VSVs and what not. The wire length will not affect the resistance in a notable way (0.2 ohms). When I cleaned up my harness I trimmed back the wires and installed the resistors tucked into cool areas of the harness (don't want them getting hot and melting something if there is a short).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts