Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we have recruited another one :)

Frank, aka supra_89t is now a member of the MVP crew! We got him moved up here from Austin and he will be working with some of the other cars we sell to up here.

The support up here @ MVP is just getting stronger guys! We are glad to have him up here and can't wait to continue to push new parts and products and services!

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,080 Posts
Congrats Frank, hope everything works out for you dude. The coolest part about it is getting to work with cars all day and then having a place to work on your Supra. Very cool.

B

·
0 Posts
You are Lucky to work there I have heard all good things about MVP hope everything works out for you man let us know how you like it GREAT JOB

F

·
0 Posts
Woohoo! Thank you all for your support.

The new Evo and the 240sx will be my cars...

If you need any parts/help with these, let me know.

Congrats Frank, hope everything works out for you dude. The coolest part about it is getting to work with cars all day and then having a place to work on your Supra. Very cool.
Yeah, Lance, I am already having to beat the PHR guys off of my car. They're gathered arounding chanting things like stage one this, manifold that, etc... Sheesh, these guys re going to own me before too long...

·
Registered
361 Posts
hey wicked!

kinda random but do you guys have like some sort of tour of MVP?

was just wondering what kinda scale you guys work on...

like random pics just to get an idea would be cool.. unless youre working with top secret stuff there ;)

cheers

·
JDMSoopraDriftoMachine!!1
925 Posts
Hire me, I'll bust my ass for just enough money to get through college as long as I get to ride that raptor 650 and throw something on the dyno when I'm bored =)

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Need a california contact?..... PLEASE.........

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Congrats man, can you say employee discount, :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts