Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I have noticed we have a lot of photographers or hobbiest that love their cars why don't we put a photo contest together. No major photoshoping just level adjustments such as shadows, color, contrast, sharpness, and I think if we can keep it to the minumal of one pic per person it would be nice. Let me know what you think. :)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
yea we just had one. it was a good idea. i say one pic per person then we can vote talley it up and narrow it down to 3. then everyone can vote on them. last time a person paid for a the pic to be printed out for the owner of the car which was nice.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okay here is one that I might put in but if the contest starts up I will go out and shot one just for this.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Roberto what camera are you workin with foo.

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Something better than that POS you workin with Kyle!!! Hurry up and buy a real camera bitch!!! :D Ill see if i can find something I really like. I think it might be better to do at least 3 though. And since this is in members rides I assume you want to keep the subject a vehicle of some sort?

Alex

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well it was an idea since its in members rides I think it should be your own car :hsugh: , but if everyone feels it should be three pictures instead of one than lets go that route :bigthumb: Hey cow bell (kyle) its my new canon rebel xt, but still trying to get the hang of it :x: I have been out taking pics late at night since I have no supra anymore so figure I take up hobby unitl the lexus goes under construction :agreed:

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Hey Rocket do you mind helping out a friend of mine with some questions with that camera? He just bought it and he has NO idea how to use it yet. :D I was trying to help him out, but i'm not familiar with it at all. Ill send you a PM if you can. Thanks!!! I just noticed its actually Farhad right above you that I was askin about. :bigthumb:

Alright if it's just of our cars then I think I have one that I can use. Soo many to choose from though :p This is one of my favorites, I just wish I had cleaned my damn car.

or maybe this one

Alex

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Rocket said:
Well it was an idea since its in members rides I think it should be your own car :hsugh: , but if everyone feels it should be three pictures instead of one than lets go that route :bigthumb: Hey cow bell (kyle) its my new canon rebel xt, but still trying to get the hang of it :x: I have been out taking pics late at night since I have no supra anymore so figure I take up hobby unitl the lexus goes under construction :agreed:

It's shot's like this that get me closer and closer to going wingless. . . I LOVE IT! :agreed:

·
Lift it!
369 Posts
Notaz06 said:
I have to use my video camera, but here ya go.....
That is fuckin bad ass.. mainly because i love the car and wheel setup.. :) i vote u for the simple fact ur car is BAD ASS. :agreed:

·
Vietnamese Supra Owner
615 Posts
alex has my vote... very nice dude.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts