Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been like 3-4 months since our last meet. Its time to have another meet or something now that the weather is warming up. Alot of people should be just about finished their winter projects and its time to show them off. Lets do something, whether a meet at the park, mall, hooters, where ever. We could even do a strip club run if everybody is up for it.:D Lets make something happen this may. I'll even shell out some dough just to get something started.

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
Ohh, strip club sounds great but I wouldnt trust all our rides at some of the places in Bmore, except mabey Millstream. Im down, I'll be on the Duc though I have done alot to that this winter!

:coold:

·
Registered
457 Posts
why don't we meet up at my crib and you all can help me finish my car. :lol: sounds like a winner to me..

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We can definitely do some meets at my new crib in the summer months. But right now, i'm thinking centennial park with some burgers and some good hot dogs. Beer possibly. I'll have to see if Patapsco state park sufficient parking as that is a much more secluded area. Hows something like May 21 or 28th. That way all the people coming home from college and such can attend too. We can do the strip club thing as a after hours meet, i have a few places in mind.

·
Registered
457 Posts
AlpineTT said:
We can definitely do some meets at my new crib in the summer months. But right now, i'm thinking centennial park with some burgers and some good hot dogs. Beer possibly. I'll have to see if Patapsco state park sufficient parking as that is a much more secluded area. Hows something like May 21 or 28th. That way all the people coming home from college and such can attend too. We can do the strip club thing as a after hours meet, i have a few places in mind.
What happened to helping me get my car running?????? :lol:

let me know if i can help with anything....

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok if we can get it running in 30 min or less, i'll help, if not, well idk. Tell your mom to bring some chicken teriyaki or something good.:)

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
AlpineTT said:
Ok if we can get it running in 30 min or less, i'll help, if not, well idk. Tell your mom to bring some chicken teriyaki or something good.:)

:wtflol:

Patapsco St Park is off RT1 right?

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Patapsco is pretty big it has a enterance on route 40, marriotsville rd, and a couple of other spots. I think we should vote on a date. I vote May 28th.

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
I second that, its the weekend AFTER preakness so I should be sober by then!! And Rubgy's spring season will be over and it will be my first free weekend - oh yeah!

:rockon:

·
JetFire
5,383 Posts
I'm down. I dont have a supra, I have its cousin the sc300.

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
J/K man! just a shot at your wallet since you have a lex!

No worries about meeting up with a non-supra. HEll, I met up with Alpine in an NSX before!!

No more sports cars for me though :sadwavey:

Its all about homes and bikes!

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LoL, i was kidding, no cover charge for you this time. You can put that $10 to the cover at whatever club we decide to hit up later that night.

·
JetFire
5,383 Posts
yea i know me and my boy used to own 240's we both have sc300's now. we still show up and crash their meets...been a while since I been to those bmore clubs

1 - 20 of 179 Posts