Supra Forums banner

Will you attend a supra meet sometime in April/May?

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Champagne Papi
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Date: Sunday, April 17th
Time: 1:30-6:30PM
Location: Old Market Grill, 23937 Clinton Keith Rd, Wildomar, CA 92595

This location is about 70 miles from downtown LA, and about 65 miles from downtown San Diego, and is right off the Clinton Keith exit off I 15, about ten minutes north of Temecula. E85 is available right next door to the restaurant, and there is outdoor seating where we can eat and watch our cars.

Attendee List:

1) PaKMaN
2) Ken Henderson
3) Nick Stonawski
4) AristoA
5) Ultra Optimus
6) Juiceman
7) supradriver247
8) d_boy
9) mkiv98
10) Patrick94TT
11) Holby
12) SDstreetracer
13) cwtt
14) Supra twins
15) Nwrzsup
16) Aku
17)Lagtime
18) 2JZ NOSHT
19) REYESSUPRA
20) E90addict
21) Moorman
22) supraboostsd
23) SlackJawOutlaw
24) MDSUPERSTAR
25) mike2016
26) Supra Culture (ig)
27) max3em
28) Tommy Tard (fb)
29) Mark Sakurado (fb)
30) Michael Miller (fb)
31) Jeremy Lee (fb)
32) rmjdrift
33) Alpine2JZ
34) DaveT
35) Michael Barrientos (fb)
36) Supra Fly
37) Boost Lee
38) Mark 2JZ
39) tony562
40) SupraHKSx
41) Tony Gutierrez (fb)
42) Craig Higa (fb)
43) TwinCharge
44) L.j. Furie (fb)
45) SagaSupra
46) trd24mr2
47) Victor Zea (fb)
48) Blong Vang (fb)
49) Christian Rodriguez (fb)
50) Ricardo Sanchez (fb)
51) Saul Saldana (fb)
52) Anthony Lee
53) hustlinflip
54) SupraMike
55) Alex2JZaddict
56) metsn13
57) briankallaher
58) OaklandFd3s
59) drjim
60) slinky
61) blkturbo!
62) BorHor
63) ToyRocket

It's hard to keep up with all the names from facebook/instagram/forums so let's just assume another 20-30 cars in addition to the list. :D

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
^^^ That meet was a lot of fun no doubt!! :bigok:

I'm down for anything Shant!

464 Posts
I'd be a little wary of the valley or Burbank area myself due to the P.D. would love to crash a Supra gathering and look under everyone's hoods. So I put "possibly" depending on location and date... but I'm always down to meet. Maybe if there is a location that you can pick that is closer towards Riverside County or the east side of LA, Orange County or San Diego, I would meet up.

·
Champagne Papi
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd be a little wary of the valley or Burbank area myself due to the P.D. would love to crash a Supra gathering and look under everyone's hoods. So I put "possibly" depending on location and date... but I'm always down to meet. Maybe if there is a location that you can pick that is closer towards Riverside County or the east side of LA, Orange County or San Diego, I would meet up.

I definitely didn't have burbank or the valley in mind, if anything maybe somewhere in Fontana as it connects the 210, 15, and 10.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I have a friend who owns a restaurant right off the 15 freeway in Wildomar (covered by Riverside County Sheriff). The entrance is literally 150 yards off the freeway, so there is no real worry about having to traverse surface streets, where we could encounter police. Although it is a little far from Los Angeles, it is somewhat central with respect to LA/San Diego, so maybe this would be a place where owners from San Diego would come to. The parking lot is very large, usually mostly empty, and is adjacent to a Chevron station that sells E85.

·
Super Moderator
10,496 Posts
^^Sounds like an excellent location. Make it happen, Shant.

Ken.

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
Sounds like a great location. I'll be there.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Glad to hear, d-boy. I spoke to the restaurant owner today, and he gave a green light to do this any weekend we like, with the only constraint being that we come 12:30 or later, in order to not conflict with his brunch customers. The question is, do people from LA want to come this far? It seems like it would be a convenient location for people in San Diego County, but it is a bit more of a trek for people from LA.

·
Super Moderator
10,496 Posts
The question is, do people from LA want to come this far? It seems like it would be a convenient location for people in San Diego County, but it is a bit more of a trek for people from LA.
Not if they like driving their cars...which is the point....right?

Ken.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,367 Posts
I'm in! I'll bring my car if its done.

·
Champagne Papi
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Not if they like driving their cars...which is the point....right?

Ken.
Agreed, maybe we can setup a caravan there.

I just bought my first Supra today, would be down!
Congrats!!

I'm in! I'll bring my car if its done.

Awesome!

I'd be down, but still would meet anyone at the street legal event at AAA Raceway if anyone is interested.
You HAVE to give me a ride after the upgrades, i'm collecting the parts to get that done.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Another good idea would be the Toyota museum? I'm sure they'd love to have us there and maybe they can take out a few cars we can do photoshoot with.

I'm down for anything on a weekend though!

·
Registered
421 Posts
We have a date and time locked down for this to happen at the location in Wildomar.

Date: Sunday, April 17th
Time: 12:30-4:30PM
Location: Old Market Grill, 23937 Clinton Keith Rd, Wildomar, CA 92595

This location is about 70 miles from downtown LA, and about 65 miles from downtown San Diego, and is right off the Clinton Keith exit off I 15, about ten minutes north of Temecula. E85 is available right next door to the restaurant, and there is outdoor seating where we can eat and watch our cars. I'll make a Facebook event page tonight and link it to this thread.

Attendee List:

1) AristoA
2) Ken Henderson
3) Ultra Optimus
4) Holby

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hello Hugo! It is funny you mentioned the museum, as I will be there tomorrow night for a business meeting and could ask someone there about a meet. However, it would be nice to see a good turnout from the San Diego crowd, and Torrance is a bit non-central. Also, there are no options for food at the museum, whereas at the Wildomar location there are about 3-4 restaurants in the lot.

Another good idea would be the Toyota museum? I'm sure they'd love to have us there and maybe they can take out a few cars we can do photoshoot with.

I'm down for anything on a weekend though!

·
Super Moderator
10,496 Posts
The museum is always a good location for meets, but I believe the Wildomar location is superior (except for the museum part, of course). It has easy access, plenty of parking, nearby eateries, and a E-85 gas station, also nearby. I also think this is the best location because the San Diego crew always shows up in force no matter the meet location. Usually, the SD guys drive more than the rest of us to various Supra functions, and I think having something a bit closer than what they are used to would be a good recognition of what the SD crew means to the Supra community as a whole. Regardless, name the time, date and place and I'll be there.

Ken.

1 - 20 of 271 Posts