Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm debating on what suspension setup I want as far as springs and struts. So post pictures of your lowered supra here, this way everyone can see how good they look.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
89mk3trd said:
I'm debating on what suspension setup I want as far as springs and struts. So post pictures of your lowered supra here, this way everyone can see how good they look.
hey dude, do a search, numerous threads about this has already happened, people usually prefer Eibachs on this board with either Koni's or Toykico Illuminas, aight peace

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SupraspeedMKIII said:
Cut stock springs and struts.

dude your car looks SICK!!! you rock man...

trent yours looks blingin too..:D

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
I like those x's the best. Naw but really supraspeedmkiii you're car is absolutely sick

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Heh. I never tell anyone to search. Here's mine on HKS coilovers, still not lowered all the way :)

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
SoupedUpSupra said:
Here's mine, they're coilovers, so once I get some konis (soon) I will be lowering it even further. :D
Are those the Weapon R coilovers I saw on the other forum? aight peace :chicken:

·
Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,061 Posts
Here is mine on Konis and Eibachs with MK4 TT wheels.
Pics of the car in action available at My Website

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
jt2ma71- Ron, love that car, only word to describe it is BADASS.

89mk3trd - I see in your Avi that you have the Bomex lip, problem is once you lower your car more than an inch, that thing will start dragging on everything. If you want to slam the car down, be prepared to loose the lip.

Here's mine with Suspension Technique's at 1.2" drop in front, that's about as low as I'll go with the lip.

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Here's mine with Tokico HP's and Eibach's

1 - 20 of 102 Posts