Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dissident
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see your tan interior. I don't know if it even came in leather, but maybe you got a custom job. Here's Arnout's, for example:

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
And with a bit of colour correction, it can look a lot nicer...

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Damn, I thought burgandy was the worst colour. Tan is by far the worst mk3 interior colour. :barf:

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
Black and Tan and Red and Tan = mmm...

There are 2 "tan" colours though, Pre-89 Beige, and 89+ Brown, I don't know the exact difference, but I think I prefer the 89+ colour scheme. Not 100% sure.

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
yes! i love it. i have tan interior on mine as well. of course mine isnt as nice of the ones in the pics, but i have it. do you guys know where to get a tan pillar guage pod?

·
Slowly but Surely
1,438 Posts
chrono, i don't think anyone makes tan pillar pods. The best thiing to do is spray it a beige color. Thats what I plan on doin with my Lotek.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
of the interior i have left, its gray. i love gray, this is my 2nd supra this interior was in.

·
Dissident
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think something like this would be the best: dark charcoal dash and console over cream seats and carpet. Maybe some nice walnut and aluminum trim tossed in for good measure.

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
limequat said:
I think something like this would be the best: dark charcoal dash and console over cream seats and carpet. Maybe some nice walnut and aluminum trim tossed in for good measure.
oh yeah! that looks sweet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts