Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what looks best on a mkiv supra... I know some of you don't like tint, but I won't drive any car without it... Just wondering what grabs my eyes on these cars.:werd:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 5% all around on my jetta, but its that charcoal color... Idk if I like it so dark on white... Ive seen a mkiv with 5% on the back and 2 back quarter pieces, but 35% on the front two... Do you have a strip across the front windshield?

·
Hardtop Crew
6,384 Posts
5 all day with waiver to make cops lives harder hehe

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
whats this waiver business?

·
Hardtop Crew
6,384 Posts
whats this waiver business?
go to eye doctor. tell them the sun hurts your eyes during the day. go to dmv . Get the waiver on your registration. Then proceed to flip off cops! feel titties while driving and whatever else you want to =)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Ah yes this is what my lawyer told me to do too.

But before that in Georgia had a period where all window tints were legal. Anyone getting it done during that period became exempted to the law, after the law was changed to 35%.

Gotta love the loop holes.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We dont really have enforcement of window tint. The legal is 35%, but most cops dont know there is even a law... Some cars it just looks natural, like on Nissan Altimas... It just looks like it should have dark tint.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Plus it helps having a dad thats a detective in my hometown (where im moving back this weekend).. I can get away with all kinds of crap. haha

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
^^^what size lm20s are those?

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
20% on sides and rear and 35% on entire windsheild
Yeah, that looks flat out awesome... I am doing a similar setup on my Supra, but it is 20% on sides and rear, and will be 50% on the windshield soon...

·
Registered
151 Posts
ohh man, ill post a pic of mine later tonite, i got 23% all around, and its perfect, btw my soup is black

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
Legal 35% on the fronts, 20% rears

·
Registered
397 Posts
15% on both cars

·
Registered
596 Posts
Um as for the statement about Georgia, that simply isn't true, I was under the assumption as ur self, I went and tinted my car 5% back when they made it legal to tint whatever u wanted, then a couple months after they revoked that decision, I went through a road block(I even kept the reciept with the date on it to prove when I got it done) and I still got a 200 dollar ticket.

But I would like to do the doctors note thing to the DMV to see if that works.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts