Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ray Wilson drove my car sunday and on his first run ran a 11.1 at 128mph with a 1.9 60ft. When he returned I asked him at what boost level and he says 22psi! I said bs man. So I looked at the sbc id and surely enough its last peak boost which it always shows was at 22psi, Second run he bogged of the line and just cruised through the track slowly (14.8 )because he knew he wasnt going to make a good time. We left shortly after because it was so damm cold!!!! Well anyway at 75 80 on friday we are going to get into the 10's at 25psi, its going to happen! And if all goes well I will be making it up to englishtown sunday. The 2 step was hooked up to my e shift button

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Wow! Congrats on the awesome pass! Any weight reduction done to your car? What are the specs on your turbo? Do you hold any record with that run? Very nice!

Andrew

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car has a completely stock interior. Turbo is the same turbo used by the powerhouse stage 2 supra kit. Innovative gt series turbos. The record for a street legal is300 is 11.08 at 133 at about 30psi, just missed it.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Wow! Very nice times! Impressive for a little 4 door sedan, right!? ;) Next time, if you do a good run, you are almost 100% sure to have the record. Do you have any pictures?

-Olivier

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
MKIV4Door said:
Car has a completely stock interior. Turbo is the same turbo used by the powerhouse stage 2 supra kit. Innovative gt series turbos. The record for a street legal is300 is 11.08 at 133 at about 30psi, just missed it.
Just saw the sig ([email protected]) thats insane! Crank her up and go back again to take that record!! Good luck!

Andrew

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Olivier Caza said:
Wow! Very nice times! Impressive for a little 4 door sedan, right!? ;) Next time, if you do a good run, you are almost 100% sure to have the record. Do you have any pictures?

-Olivier
Here u go

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Congrats, car is very strong!

What times do you run with the car?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Philly Single said:
Congrats, car is very strong!

What times do you run with the car?
I tracked it once at 15psi without the cams and ran a 12.9 at 115, 1.9 60ft. It was my first time at the track with the getrag 6speed.

·
TurboLexus
198 Posts
good stuff aldo... be on the lookout I am comin for that record in a very large way..I am gonna run 9's if it kills me, and do it on a full wieght full interior IS

·
Registered
294 Posts
I saw that car in the pits, looked pretty slick for a 4 door cruiser.
Phillip

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
Can we say sleeper?

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
RE:

I have seen your car before and I saw you once at B&N,didn't seem interested In speaking with me, or maybe someone else was driving your car that day anyhow,we can try again I like to get along with everybody,nice car and nice runs.go ahead and get in the ten's before me.:)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
emodragracer said:
good stuff aldo... be on the lookout I am comin for that record in a very large way..I am gonna run 9's if it kills me, and do it on a full wieght full interior IS
Im sure you will, I heard u r a hell of a driver.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
M Miller said:
I talked to Ray yesterday and didn't get a chance to meet you.... Congrats!! on the very stout numbers. I'd still like to check out your car sometime.

Matt
Sure man, I hang out with lexusispooled who lives in your area fairly often so shoot me a pm with a way to contact you by aim or phone.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts