Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Hardtop >
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on edmunds.com. Its a spy video of the LF-A being tested at the Nurburgring race track. The exhaust note on this car is badass! Also, at the end, you will notice that when it pulls onto the street, it pulls up behind an mkiv supra. Wonder what that means? Well enjoy http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=105484

·
Sheep on the hood...
511 Posts
sounds V8 NAish

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
goldark said:
sounds V8 NAish
Sounds very V10-ish. Like a cross between a Viper and an M5.

Which would make perfect sense since the article says we should expect a V10...

·
Registered
497 Posts
The article says 100k price. I had seen an article a while back in car and driver that said the new toyota supercar was going to be around 150k. I wonder if the cars are basically the same.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Dave Capone said:
haha i like how it pulls behind the MKIV :naughty:
Yeah that was sweet. I wonder if that was planned? If they build it I will buy it. I love the concept vehicle.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
FYRARMS said:
Sounds very V10-ish. Like a cross between a Viper and an M5.

Which would make perfect sense since the article says we should expect a V10...
I completely agree. That is for sure a small displacement V10 exhaust note. Very M5-ish.

Frickin sweet!

·
I'm rich bitch.
653 Posts
Yep definitely sounds like a V10.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
It's def a V10. It sounds so gooood. Anyone else think this thing will serve as a platform for the next supra?

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
brewster said:
Sounds orgasmic.

Anybody else noticed that when he pulled out on the road that he was behind an MKIV?

I did! I had to watch an extra time to make sure :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.