Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lexus LS400 2jz Precision T67; dyno chart posted

Here is the result of going from V8 to gte I6. The car is auto, stock bottom end, built head, cams, boost logic auto unlocked, AEM (Justin Nenni tuned). Not bad but I need a trd supra differential to shorten the gears to get better low end spool. In all honesty this is the first car that gives me an adrenaline rush for 15 minutes after 10 second acceleration. I am happy mofo, thanks to Spark Racing and Dynoextreme.

P.S. Oh yeah, 28psi

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Hey pete, glad to hear your car made good numbers and is in working order finally, i remember the car a year ago with some big issues. Seems like sarkis worked out all the bugs.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dude! Sarkis did awesome job debugging everything. Spark Racing actually fixed everything. Rides very smooth.

·
FUCK NOW!
1,076 Posts
That is awesome man - congrats. What's with the 3500rpm dive??

Jonny

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Sound Performance said:
Great HP, should be a blast to drive.

Im guessing that the AFR on the dyno graph is wrong as well as the torque?
AFR is def off, my car was tuned by Nenni a while back at the same shop and by the looks of my AFR i should have blown up already, I think the sniffer is WAY OFF

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ignore the torque number and AFRs...my car must have thrown off the dyno with some messed up speed sensor signal. HP seems right.

That thing is absolute blast to drive...exhilarating to say the least.

I'll post when we fix the signal and repost some real life numbers.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
I was going to say, 910ft/lbs, did you put a V10 in there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts