Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
'85 SDR 7MGTE 5sp
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lexus has announced that for the first time ever it will have a major presence at the SEMA Show. The automaker’s 2007 SEMA Show exhibition will center around the new high-performance IS-F model, as well as project vehicles built by SEMA manufacturer members.

Lexus invites SEMA manufacturer members to participate in its Project Vehicle Program for the 2007 Show. Available vehicles include IS350, GS300, SC430 and RX400h (hybrid). In line with the IS-F positioning, the theme for project vehicles should be “high-performance luxury.” Applicants should also focus on innovation within their design concept.

All project vehicles will be located within the Lexus display.
Lexus is getting there...

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Nice that is good news. I wonder what they will do with the SC. I like that car, but it is somewhat boring right now. They should drop off an LS as well. Hopefully they will use what the aftermarket does towards new things for the cars.

Alex

·
Champagne Papi
5,697 Posts
damn these aftermarket manufacturers can make a killing off this. By being the first one to make parts for the new IS-F.

·
Super Moderator
10,527 Posts
The new Tundra was the first Toyota ever to be released to the aftermarket prior to its mass market release. SEMA is not quite the same thing, but close, real close. Watanabe and boys are damn serious.

Ken.

·
PREPOSTERONE
921 Posts
I think the GS could be something really special. Im a big guy and love larger performance sedans like AMG benzes and M BMW's....but no toyotas(except the ISF soon) but id love to see a GSF out there whooping E63 and M5 ass so hard its almost sad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts