Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully its not supposed to be raining so lets get alot of you Supra owners to bring out their beauties. The address for our Dunkin Donut meeting point is 1201 DEER PARK AVE, NORTH BABYLON, NY 11703. We usually meet at around 11pm.

·
Registered
1993.5 White Turbo Supra
919 Posts
If the weather is good, and I have the $$ for gas.. I'll head out there after work cuz I know were usually out there until at least 1:30am..lol

·
medford turbo addict
841 Posts
if it ends up raining this weekend my girl friend annie is having a bowling b-day party at east islip lanes at starting 10pm shes having a blacklight party... she already has about 15 of her friends going i asked her about inviting u guys but she doesnt have the $$ 2 pay for everyone...so i figured if its going 2 be raining u guys could come down and maybe bowl a few games im not sure what time we'll be there till probably late so if u want directions let me know

so far on weather.com is 60% chance

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
no rain on sat nite....... :)

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
makipsee said:
if it ends up raining this weekend my girl friend annie is having a bowling b-day party at east islip lanes at starting 10pm shes having a blacklight party... she already has about 15 of her friends going i asked her about inviting u guys but she doesnt have the $$ 2 pay for everyone...so i figured if its going 2 be raining u guys could come down and maybe bowl a few games im not sure what time we'll be there till probably late so if u want directions let me know

so far on weather.com is 60% chance
Man you really wish it rains on sat night cause your ass is stuck at a b-dat party :sadwavey:

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
eric do u veiw us supra guys as bitches.....if so then some thing is seriously wrong with u man......maybe ure coming out of the closet......lol :)

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
jdmuscle said:
eric do u veiw us supra guys as bitches.....if so then some thing is seriously wrong with u man......maybe ure coming out of the closet......lol :)

awww somebody has a sensitive pussy today?? :dunno:

see you there......homies?

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^You too always crack me up, man nobody is gonna come from NJ after they see what a bunch of goof balls we are all the time.
So Yogi and Eric behave and stop going at it like you two are a couple :stickpoke

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
MANI009 said:
So Yogi and Eric behave and stop going at it like you two are a couple :stickpoke

they always resort to something :gfight: :ghey: :gaysex: so i''m pretty sure by now everyone thinks there fucking with each other, which is cool if thats what you guys are into.. i'm not gonna judge because of that, its your choice :dunno: :bigthumb:

jay :naughty: :angel: :doh: :run:

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
MANI009 said:
^^You too always crack me up, man nobody is gonna come from NJ after they see what a bunch of goof balls we are all the time.

oh so its like that huh, mani?? well dont forget that you and tim are always hangin around with us so thatll make you part of the group. dont be jealous, i hadn't forgotten about you. we can be on big happy YMCA family :hug: :freak: .

i kid i kid :stickpoke

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
jaynite said:
they always resort to something :gfight: :ghey: :gaysex: so i''m pretty sure by now everyone thinks there fucking with each other, which is cool if thats what you guys are into.. i'm not gonna judge because of that, its your choice :dunno: :bigthumb:

jay :naughty: :angel: :doh: :run:

whatcha talking about foo. youre never around so you dont even know what the deal is. you just like fantasizing about us all. its ok though, youre welcome to come hang anytime.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know I am part of the group :hug:

Come on now lets get some more ppl :bigthumb:

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
NYC 93-2JZGTE said:
whatcha talking about foo. youre never around so you dont even know what the deal is. you just like fantasizing about us all. its ok though, youre welcome to come hang anytime.

:blah: :hahano: i should be out this weekend...

jay :dunno: :sadwavey:

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
who wanna race...any autos..... :)

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lets just hope now it dont rain :(

1 - 20 of 137 Posts