Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a change and florida sounds good. I thinking about moving to the tampa/st. petersburg area. I never been to florida, but the only bad thing i heard about was the hurricanes i guess. It can't be that bad, right? I sure there is a lot I could look forward to in florida.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Tampa hasnt been even touched by a hurricane in decades and decades. Tampa = MkIII and DSM central, though theres a few local MkIVs as well

·
Registered
956 Posts
I've lived in several states, and Tampa is the best place I have lived. I won't move again. You will like it, especially if you are in the car scene.

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Orion ZyGarian said:
Tampa hasnt been even touched by a hurricane in decades and decades. Tampa = MkIII and DSM central, though theres a few local MkIVs as well
The Tampa Bay area hasn't been hit with a hurricane since the depression, lol.

·
Registered
590 Posts
haha you mother fuckers better watch out!

your gonna jynx it and we'll probly get hit harder than port charlotte by next week!

and miami wont get touched for 50 years :fawk:

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Hey, we tried to jinx it last year and the year before! Tampa Racing was doing everything it can lol!!!

And what did we get? A bunch of people with RWD cars and threads about drifting during the slight rain that we got :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
supraman111 said:
haha you mother fuckers better watch out!

your gonna jynx it and we'll probly get hit harder than port charlotte by next week!

and miami wont get touched for 50 years :fawk:
:) My dad in Port Charlotte said it best.

"Friday night the hurricane is heading towards Tampa and missing SW FL, Saturday morning I got a cat 5 ripping my roof off and Home Depot is closed".

God I love FL

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As long as its not a common thing I have to worry about, right? Taxes arent that bad. I heard there's no state income tax.

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
I'm in the area. It's full of young people and there's lots of shit to do. I like it! I've lived here for the past 14 years.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Orion ZyGarian said:
Quite possibly could be why the county I live in is like #7 highest in value of the entire U.S. and up there in the world

ya and the average age here is like fucking 71

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
mystic said:
ya and the average age here is like fucking 71
Thats cause you and I live in the old people capitol of the WORLD. :sadance:

No really, it is...I'm sure you know they did the research and we do infact live in the oldest part of the world :ugh2: :1poke:

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Troux said:
I'm in the area. It's full of young people and there's lots of shit to do. I like it! I've lived here for the past 14 years.
Why the fuck don't you come out to Gandy and quit being a ninny boy? :bigthumb:

·
i'm slo
255 Posts
Where I live in St. Pete is the highest elevation in the county...No need to worry about flooding here!

Some wind and rain never scared me off!

·
Registered
5 Posts
lol, i havent posted on this site in like 2yrs (lurk everyday though), but I'm movin down there as well in about 4 weeks to the cocoa beach/melbourne area. Just graduated from college and picked up a sweet ass job... time to get that mkiv now :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts