Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew the size, or where to buy the little light bulbs that light up the ignition key, lighter, and ash tray areas.

They are really tiny.

Does pep boys sell them?

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
I have got a few of them. I am an Autobody tech, and I keep them when wver I change an ignition or what ever. BTW 90's Honda's have the same tiny bulb around their ignition, but with a blue condom thing over them, for you guys that want blue bulbs.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can I buy them somewhere or are they a special order type of thing.

I need 3 of them, I have the green condom thingy

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Ignition key has a regular standard 194 bulb you can find anywhere. The other two places you mentioned use smaller 74 bulbs which are harder to find in colors, but if you just need clear you can find them at most auto parts stores and Walmart.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my ignition key bulb is tiny...the other two appear the same size.

They are all clear except the ignition key has a green condom on it

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Odd, my 92's ignition key bulb is 194. Regardless, if it's tiny then you need the 74 bulbs as I mentioned earlier.

Thermactor you would blind yourself. The 2300 MCD LED I have in my AC panel and other various places are stupid bright. Any brighter and you could use them for headlights.

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Hmm.. maybe then instead I could put a 20,000 MCD red LED to replace the "security" LED that blinks when the doors are locked. :) to blind thieves into submission.. until they bust the window and get the stuff they want without a peep from the alarm...

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Type 74 it is...I just found some photos on the web...

Thanks!!

I wonder if pep boys carries these. I will look tommorow

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
You should hook up a row of those really bright leds on your roof liner, like 100 of them then set it to go off when your alarm does, if sombody is in the driver seat when the alarm goes off they better be wearing sun glasses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts