Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, guys I need help for a second. Last night I get in my car and my headlights don't stay on. So I have to hold the switch all the way forward while driving. I get home and look around I see that the plastic end piece has come off.

The switch itself is loose and doesn't stay in place at all. It doesn't have the notch feeling to it. My guess is that there's another piece that slides in that the plastic piece covers, but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks for all the help.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
If it's not clicking anymore, then you will have to buy a new stalk from toyota. Just let them know it is the headlight stalk and the year of the car and they can get you the price.

It controls the headlights, parking lights, and blinkers so I decided to pay a shop to do it as I didn't want to mess with that many wires. It wasn't that much. I think the stalk was about 60 bucks and the labor was another 60.

·
Registered
372 Posts
As long as the turn indicators work, rip the crap of the end of the arm and pull the wires out of the covering. Then wire them up to a $1.99 switch from your local parts store. THat is what I did. Now my headlights stay on when I turn :). Only negative is you can't just put the headlights up or just put on the parking lights. Everything on or off only.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts