Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SF Vendor Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Getting your hands on a lightweight QUALITY seat that is reclinable for daily use has always been a difficult task. While there are a few companies out there who offer a couple options most are not up to par with crash test standards and will fail during an impact. This failure can cause a SERIOUS injury to your passenger or your person. Sparco has now released the ultimate lightweight seat that is still daily friendly for those that still would like access to their back seats with the introduction of the SPX Carbon Fiber Race Seat!

This seat comes wrapped in a HAND STITCHED Italian leather and Alcantara Suede center insert. Materials typically found only in very high end exotics! The back is constructed completely of carbon fiber with a high gloss for a show car finish and the base is made from a RTM composite which has the same strength and lightweight properties as carbon fiber.

These seats are sold per side so if you were to only purchase a seat for the driver then you must specify Left Side when ordering. Feel free to post, message or email me to place a deposit to secure your very own set! These are estimated to be available around December.

MSRP - $3100 PER SIDE

Robert

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Beautiful! An aftermarket seat that I really like!

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
These are Sick!! So Beautiful and Love the Leather

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
Did I miss it? Where is the weight? Also, will they fit a Supra without rubbing the inside of the door?

Steve

·
SF Vendor Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Exact weight I did not get only the packaged weight which is 28lbs. As for fitment These are brand new and no Supra has them yet unless someone international closer to Sparco lucked out and was able to get their hands on a set. I will see if I can get a technical drawing for me to post up. For comparison sake the Sparco R600 which is essentially a revamped Milano weighs in at 35lbs packaged.

Robert

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
Thanks Robert. Hopefully someone can share their experience when they get them installed.

Steve

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
Thanks Robert!

Steve K

·
Registered
261 Posts
Beautiful seat, excellent finish. $3k/seat I need to sit in before purchase. Any connections in NY? These might the very seats I'm looking for.
R600 is a good seat but not for anyone 6' tall and 34"+ waist. Sitting is ok, driving however killed my thighs. Found out the hard way and sent them back. http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?1010722-Looking-For-Feedback-on-Sarco-R600-Seats&highlight=r600

Wishful Thinking: send me a seat, I will white glove install it, write up a review, and if it fits, I'll purchase both. ��

·
Registered
786 Posts
Robert is there any color options on these besides black, for those of us with Tan interiors?

·
Registered
261 Posts
So, Did ANYONE install these beauties yet? :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Anybody pick these up?

·
Registered
261 Posts
so when is there a 25% off sale? :)

·
Somebody's Watching Me!
1,876 Posts
Only problem with this type of seat is the dial adjustments if you have to put something in the back seat it takes 5 minutes to get the seat forward! Other than that they look bad ass. I don't have these I have some cobras look similar!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts