Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are my choices for lightweight flywheels for R154? wht is the lightest/price/where can i get it? thanks for any help.

Chris
89 Supra Turbo (former T64 automatic..being revived as T66 5 speed)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the difference in the brand names? Are some made better than the others? Or are we just paying for the brand name? Which is the best Flywheel out there for the mk3? Is the Unorthodox Racing Lightened Aluminum Flywheel the best brand?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there was supposed to have been some sort of problem with the machining on the fidenza. however i got one anyway and the only problem i noticed was there was a note with it that said i had to use the bolts they supplied to bolt the pressure plate on, well the bolts they supplied were way too short, by an inch, so i reused the old bolts. no other problems with it what so ever.

·
Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,061 Posts
JUN is supposedly the only flywheel made out of chromoly which is lighter and stronger than aluminum. Also JUN makes 2 versions of their flywheels... a street and a racing type. The racing type is big bucks but it is super light... like 6lbs or something, both are made of chromoly.

I don't see any real difference though between any of the brands. I don't own one, so I just know from what I've read.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I heard the fidanza was a good price and was worth it, but i dont even listen to me, you dont have to either, i wont blame you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts