Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have some limited edition 15th anniversary fender emblems to fit to a car but dont have any dimensions or instructions. I read that when Toyota sold them they had a installation diagram.

Does anyone have a copy they can post for me to use of the original Toyota instructions? i cant find them anywhere.

thanks, Kev

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
best I can do, all photo links are dead.

"For the 15th Anniversary badge:
- 210 mm(8.26772 inches) from the Fender Top Edge (Fender/Hood gap) to the top right edge/corner of the badge.
- 137 mm(5.39370 inches) from the Fender/Door Gap to the right edge of the badge

For the Limited Edition badge:
- Align bottom of the Limited Edition logo to the top edge of 15th Anniversary badge

Use a flexible tape measure to get accurate and proper distances and you're good to go"

·
Cardinals!
1,546 Posts
Does anyone have this Toyota-spec measurement data for the two trunk logos? The TOYOTA and the Supra Turbo logos?

·
Registered
252 Posts
This is just a sheet of paper that comes with the 15th anniversary service kit along with the limited badges, stickers and a 3m squeegee. It is for all 97s. There isn't any information about placement for the rear badges. I have the service repair manual, I'll post if I find anything.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Does anyone have this Toyota-spec measurement data for the two trunk logos? The TOYOTA and the Supra Turbo logos?
I already had this to copy over from an old email to Stu, measured off my '98 OEM original rear hatch emblem placement:

The distances in inches, measured to the nearest 1/16", between:

Bottom of the Toyota script and the bottom edge of the sheet metal below it is 1/2"

Bottom of the Supra turbo script, specifically the bottom of the letters u, a, t, and b is 7/8"

distance between the center of the Toyota emblem in the center of hatch, and the farthest Right edge of the TOYOTA script (ie the right edge of the A) is 17"

distance between the center of the Toyota center emblem, and the furthest Left edge of the Supra Turbo script (ie the furthest left edge of the S) is 10 3/4"

·
Registered
945 Posts
I already had this to copy over from an old email to Stu, measured off my '98 OEM original rear hatch emblem placement:

The distances in inches, measured to the nearest 1/16", between:

Bottom of the Toyota script and the bottom edge of the sheet metal below it is 1/2"

Bottom of the Supra turbo script, specifically the bottom of the letters u, a, t, and b is 7/8"

distance between the center of the Toyota emblem in the center of hatch, and the farthest Right edge of the TOYOTA script (ie the right edge of the A) is 17"

distance between the center of the Toyota center emblem, and the furthest Left edge of the Supra Turbo script (ie the furthest left edge of the S) is 10 3/4"
Thanks Brian, you are the man!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts