Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know what these look like. i've seen the fossil watch but i'd prefer to compare it to the one toyoa gave their customers. thanks i'd love to hear from anyone.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Doona,
If you desperate to find a Supra watch. What about this one in the pic.?

My friend bought me this through a shop in Australia. It is also limited and they are rare items too. Hardly see them for sale in Japan. The guy in the shop managed to get a few from Japan. Hope this helps,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys. hopefully i'll get one. wish i could find a clearer pic of the toyota 2002 wristwatch though. thanks heaps for all your pics and info

·
Registered
56 Posts
SupraMan1990 said:
How did you get one. Thats my question.
I bought it on eBay about a 2 years ago. It came from a seller in the UK. I see them pop up occasionally, and number 96 was the last one that I saw on there about 18 months ago. I posted the auction here on the forums when I saw it , to let those looking for one have a shot at it, and thought about buying it and selling my current one (to have the lower number) but when the price hit $350+ U.S., I passed on it. I haven't seen one online since. And yes, the fossil ones are nice, as I have one of those, too, but when you see the Commerative Edition watches, you quickly realize what a special piece you have.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Supra JZA80 said:
MVP may still have some Fossil wupra watch.

But, I am still looking for the 2002 edition. :(
I'm a bit confused here. In your post from 11/03, you indicated that your friend purchased you that watch that you have in your post, yet in your most recent post, you said that you're still looking for the 2002 watch. If you have the one in the picture, you HAVE the 2002 Cmt. Ed. watch from Toyota.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
MVP says they are sold out. Duno. Hopefully Dusty will chime in on this one. If they have any left I want one in about a month damnit.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts