Discussion Starter #1
what is your First & Last name?: Shane Dempsey
-What is your email?: PM me
-What is your phone number? : PM me
-What is your City? : Cork City, Ireland
-What is your State? : N/a
-What is your Zip code? : N/a

Hi All

Had these custom made after many requests from Supra community :)

15th Anniversary Limited Edition Fender Emblems

Each set will consist of 4 pieces
2 x main bottom emblems
2 x top pieces
+ fitting instructions for the mkiv Supra

The main bottom emblem is made as per the oem piece. It has a brushed aluminium background.
You can choose the color of the top piece you want (black or silver available)

Gold Emblem set is also available, just waiting on the new batch to be made

These are located with me here in Ireland. I ship these worldwide and have been doing so the last few months

Each set will be sent fully tracked and Insured. Tracking number will be given to you as soon as they ship. I aim to ship these the next working day

Payment by paypal, please cover the fees or send as a gift. Will only ship to verified paypal address
unless payment is sent as a gift (I will ship to whatever address you want then)

Price is 100 US dollars shipped.
If you would like a set drop me a PM or comment on here.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes of course mate. This is a pic by a Supra owner who recently received his set. He posted this up for others to see :)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
The OEM 15th anniversary labels have a silver metallic flake embedded in the black that surrounds the “15th Anniversary” letters. The replica SpeedforSale ones do not have this and were a dead giveaway to not be true OEM emblems. Do these emblems have the metallic flake in the black?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The OEM 15th anniversary labels have a silver metallic flake embedded in the black that surrounds the “15th Anniversary” letters. The replica SpeedforSale ones do not have this and were a dead giveaway to not be true OEM emblems. Do these emblems have the metallic flake in the black?
There is no metallic flake in the black, nor will I be getting future sets made with flakes LoL
The above pic I posted is a pic that a US owner sent me the other day thanking me for making these and how happy he was with them. He showed a side by side of the original on his car next to my set.

I have sold 40+ sets of these and every single buyer has been over the moon with these. I had 3 different manufacturers design and print these, it was the third attempt to get these correct.

Loads of the US Supra owners had contacted me asking to make the fender emblems. I agreed to upon receiving pics / measurements of an original and I had them designed and made accordingly. At no point had anyone ever said there was a flake in the black.

If you require a set with a flake in the black, you will need to source a set elsewhere.

The main silver background is a brushed aluminium effect.

3 more sets sold last night and off to the USA and Qatar.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Don’t take it personal; your emblems are not exact OEM replicas. I couldn’t care less if you sold 450 sets since last evening. These are pretty much the same as the SpeedforSale ones. Just informing those who think they are getting 100% OEM replicas.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone who purchases a set of these will be more than happy with them!

If you want flakes in your's emblems, by all means go off and buy a set with flakes.

·
HighCompression+Boost=Win
1,884 Posts
Don’t take it personal; your emblems are not exact OEM replicas. I couldn’t care less if you sold 450 sets since last evening. These are pretty much the same as the SpeedforSale ones. Just informing those who think they are getting 100% OEM replicas.
Thanks for the info Wrench, I'm not really worried about this particular car that they are going on anyway, it's a high mile car that I have as a driver. No flake is fine.

I'll be ordering a set today Dempey What's your paypal? Did you do an ashtray one as well?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes of course mate. This is a pic by a Supra owner who recently received his set. He posted this up for others to see :)

View attachment 242677
Damn I was hoping they'd be better. The silver looks decent. It could be a bit lighter silver, but it's really close. The "Limited Edition" is almost perfect. But the "15th Anniversary" font is completely off. The black box surrounding "15th Anniversary" is slightly off too. The edges need to have a tighter gap between the silver and black outer border.
I think the best part is just the silver and Supra logo. That can pass if you don't have an OEM right next to it to compare. But I would be able to spot these in an instant just by the font on the wording and the gap.

Everything written above is not to demote or downgrade what you've done here. These are definitely passable replicas to people on the streets and those that don't own a true badged car. But not true OEM replicas just yet. I'm certain that many, many people are grateful that you're making these, including me.
I hope you can take what I wrote here and use it to perfect these a bit more. I will definitely grab a set or two if you can get them closer to OEM.
Most people might not care as they'll likely be putting them on modified or high mileage cars. But if I'm going to replace the one's on my 40k car to save the OEM's from any fading or damaging I'd definitely like to have them look as good as possible. Or at least be good enough that if someone else like me walked by they'd have to really look into them to know.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the feedback above, all feedback is welcome :)

This was the third company I had used to get these made. I could only go with the pics and info that US owners had sent me. I did not have an oem piece here that I could work with unfortunately. Each pic above shows the emblem in different light. It has a brushed aluminium background and they each measure the same L x H as the oem piece.

The comparison pic above is not the best as its not flat against the car and the light is hitting the emblem at a different angle

After the first batch were made I rejected them immediately, they were not on par with what I had requested and I would not send them to you guys. Second batch with a second company were pretty much the same. It was the third company that had made the final product. A lot of guys who bought a set still had the oem piece on their car and their own feedback has all been positive :)

If you would like a set mate drop me a pm, you can compare it then to your oem piece upon arrival and you will see just how good these are

Thanks for the feedback,
Shane

·
Registered
342 Posts
I ordered a set of these from Dempsey and they arrived quicker than I thought they would since we are both in different countries.
They look good and since Toyota discontinued these, its nice to still be able to get them.
I ordered them in silver but received black ones.
Dempsey sent me the correct color right away.
A+ transaction
Thanks!(y)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the feedback George. Apologies in sending the wrong color initially, totally my mistake, I must have grabbed the wrong set when getting them ready for shipping. Glad the correct color arrived with you. You now have a spare set if you ever decide to change the top piece on your Supra :)

Still some available if any of you guys want a set just shoot me a DM

1 - 19 of 19 Posts