Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have a pretty much brand spanking new ( literally 10 seconds use) Lincoln Weld Pak 3200 HD mig welder that needs to go. I bought it a month or so ago and another welder fell in my lap so I don't need two. I will personally guarantee the welders condition plus it has a 3 year warranty from lincoln.

Paid 459.00 ( think I still have the reciept)

Will let go for 380.00, Prefer pick up, but will ship at your expense. Even shipped it will be cheaper than buying from the store.

INcluded will come a big rolling cart, not the cheap one from the factory, 4 spools of wire ( 20.00 per roll), and a cold drink of shine for whoever comes to get it :)
Still have the box, you will not be dissapointed

Thanks,
Catto

Got some serious welding chores? Then you're going to want a serious welder. Lincoln Electric's Weld-Pak 3200HD handles a huge spectrum of flux-cored or MIG welding jobs -- from auto-body repairs to farm fixes to around the home chores. You just can't buy a 120V welder with a more versatile range! The Weld-Pak 3200HD comes ready to weld mild steel with self-shielded flux-cored wire right out of the box. Also included is virtually everything you need to MIG weld mild steel. Just add a cylinder of shielding gas. Rounding out the package is a welding handshield, instructional video and undercarriage. The convenient mild steel procedure chart inside the wire access door guides you to all the appropriate welder settings for the job at hand. The Weld-Pak 3200HD has a 25-135 amp output and welds up to 5/16 In. steel using flux-cored wire. The unit plugs into a 120V (20 amp) outlet. It comes with a 3 year warranty on parts and labor (90 days warranty on gun and cable).

• Welds up to 5/16 In. steel
• Output range 25-135 Amps DC
• 3-year warranty parts and labor (90 days gun and cable assembly)
• Input voltage: 115 Volts

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
This is a very good deal folks. I am a Union Iron worker and we use NOTHING but Lincoln Electric welders in our Union Hall. We have for years as well. Good look with the sale and bump for a damn good little suitcase.

·
BLACKOUT
1,864 Posts
what would it take to weld stainless steel ? can you find out aprox shipping to 10309 ? just to see if its an option .....it will probably have to go freight cuz of the weight

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
I have one of these as well.... regular 120V 20A circuit, .035" wire will weld just about anything. Stainless is available - just buy the wire, nothing else is required. This will also weld aluminum (need the kit, $50) - but only light gauge sheet and tubing....

This is a great all around welder...... get the welder, then get a bunch of metal and start practicing. Oh - budget $50 for a fan so you don't feel like shit from the fumes.

Bottles run $150 at the welding store, purchased and filled.

Thanks
Mark

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input from people who know about the welder. It is a fantastic tool to have around.

Shipping to NY :25.00
Shipping to Cali: 40.00

If I am shipping it, I am going to ship it with the small cart that comes with it. The cart I have it on prolly weighs 40lbs by itself. Either way, it is a heck of a deal and you will not be disappointed.

It comes with everything you need to run gas EXCEPT THE BOTTLE.

Thanks for looking.
CAtto

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
But you CAN weld without Argon Shielded gas. You can use flux core wire. And even if you so choose to use the MIG feature, argon is very easy to hook up and use. It also welds nicer in my honest opinion.

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True that, you can use flux core wire but it is soooooo much nicer with 75/25 argon mix .

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
will take a pic this afternoon, Its new so it looks like, well.........new :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts