Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone post, or email to me, a large high resolution scan of the front of a 91 to 92 repair manual. I'd like to get that line art MKIII. I ordered my 91 repair manual from Champion Toyota but it must be a reprint, it doesn't have that picture on the front.

This is the one from a 1990 repair manual. Some differences are the front emblem and wheels.

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sample of '92

This is a photo of a '92 TSRM. I am looking for a high resolution scan of basically just the car area.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
that first pic you posted that was all white with the car and jap symbols was messed up. that wasnt a 90, that was an 89 (darn car manufacturers misprinting things all over!)

D

·
0 Posts
take the origional image, put it into macromedia free hand, and trace it out and fill it. you will get a fully vector image that will blow up as large as you can possibly imagine. if you cant do it i will do it for you.

-scott
[email protected]

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
Kracin said:
that first pic you posted that was all white with the car and jap symbols was messed up. that wasnt a 90, that was an 89 (darn car manufacturers misprinting things all over!)
What? How can you tell whether it's an 89 or a 90? I'm confused...

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
I agree Jeff... The "ONLY" way you can tell visually the difference between the 89 and the 90 is to check the steering wheel. The 90s have an airbag... the 89s don't.

Had the comment been between 91/92 and 89/90... then it would have been correct.

KeithH

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
Not the only way you can tell between an 89 and a 90, :p, but whatever, that's not the point, lol... (plus... only US 1990 Supras had the Airbag, Canada and other countries didn't).

I believe in 1990 the pattern on the cloth interior changed, also the redline is 6250rpm, most 89's from my experience are 6500rpm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts