Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
Anything Lingenfelter puts out is overpriced. Why pay 85k for a car that is going to be slower then a car I can get for 75k? And it has a factory warranty too.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Besides, Lingenfelters car doesn't have the added engineering. No magnesium frame. No lightweight glass. No Z06 only additions.

I'll take the Z06, and skip Lingenfelter all together.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I'm talking about the new Z06. I'm just talking about the numbers they are projecting for the new Z06. The lingenfelter is just a comparison as to what the new Z06 will run.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
PSI-GUY said:
the C4 is still my favorite. Cam/heads, headers back, intake you got urself an 11 sec beast, that is much cheaper than the new C5 & 6 .
Heh...personally I'd take a C3 over any other generation. Especially a Stingray :biggrin:

·
Registered
31 Posts
John had passed away before the unveiling of the C6. He has no contribution to that package aside from lending his name to it.

I would get the C6 Z06 instead. Although John's 427 TT C5 still ranks as the premier Corvette upgrades out there.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
The new SRT-10 Viper delivers similar performance numbers + factory warranty that's extendable + outrageous pimp factor all for similar dollars. Slap on HREs on the SRT-10 and call it the day.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,268 Posts
I know the ad doesn't mention it, but doesn't the TT Ling. C5 do 0-60 in 2.3sec.... I think I have a vid of it. Anyways, buy the ZO6 AND have Ling. have his way with it.

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
I remember C&D testing a Lingenfelter C5 that did 0-60 in 1.7 seconds. They tested it against a F/A 18 Hornet. Rediculous.

-Brewster :run:

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
PaKmaN said:
with black housing headlights :D
LOL Glad I'm not alone on this one. The yellow housing (or red, whatever matches the outside color) looks really cheesy/ricey...nobody I know agrees with me on that one. Toyota had it right with their 97-98 MKIV headlights...they knew whatsup... ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts