Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a oval like path with boulders on the outside as boudaries while there is a curb oval in the center with a big tree in the middle. My objective is to oventually get around the whole thing while sideways = ) without wrecking

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think the piping has both 80 and 60 mm piping in it. I think it goes 80 then 2 60's and then back to an 80 and then the muffler

p.s yah that was a digital camera...sorry we couldn't get hold of a digital video camera

·
Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,090 Posts
Not too bad =) mine comes out worse at night... why would you try and do that without hitting boulders.... what if you did hit it.. ouch...

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
meh sounds panzy =\

I got some nasty vids of me yankin a donut with the ATR on there. ill get em up here sometime when i make the new vid.

oh its scary =)

·
Supra Member
1,822 Posts
gamimnon said:
meh sounds panzy =\

I got some nasty vids of me yankin a donut with the ATR on there. ill get em up here sometime when i make the new vid.

oh its scary =)
be easy on him. He's the same guy who said my car was loud....... while the silencer was in. :D

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
come down to la and orange county and i bet the cops will think its even louder...and if you dare ... venture to san diego muhahahhaa

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Do it in daytime and step your gas till redline :D

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
lol yeah, im fearing driving to the beach here in miami because of the noise violation laws there.

when i had the car on the dyno i stepped outside the car to see how it really sounded on my 3rd pull.

right around 2800, 3200 or so the exhaust resonated so hard and so deep it just litterly rocked your guts. everyone in the room kinda bends over and goes "oohhhggg...."

god damn it was wicked :D

·
Supra Member
1,822 Posts
gamimnon said:
lol yeah, im fearing driving to the beach here in miami because of the noise violation laws there.

when i had the car on the dyno i stepped outside the car to see how it really sounded on my 3rd pull.

right around 2800, 3200 or so the exhaust resonated so hard and so deep it just litterly rocked your guts. everyone in the room kinda bends over and goes "oohhhggg...."

god damn it was wicked :D
yeah, I hate how it seems to be the loudest around those RPMs..... within the range of legal freeway cruising speed. :mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts