1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
I dunno, but that big F stands for FAIL

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Save your self some dollars. Buy colonial mouldings and some flat ply. Mitre corners fasten together. Mounting brackets that come with tv. Bam. A carpenter could make that in 30 minutes.

Stain how ever you like. That appears to a be Chocolate Walnut finish. Urethane over till desired gloss (if at all)

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
I'll make you one if you really want. And you wouldn't me limited to what you see in the picture. Best part is that I wouldn't charge you and I'm local. :agreed:

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
That looks pretty tack to me, but to each their own.

Keep us updated and show us pics final product installed.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Save your self some dollars. Buy colonial mouldings and some flat ply. Mitre corners fasten together. Mounting brackets that come with tv. Bam. A carpenter could make that in 30 minutes.

Stain how ever you like. That appears to a be Chocolate Walnut finish. Urethane over till desired gloss (if at all)
What he said. Remember to stain the plywood BEFORE you add the molding so the expansion/contraction of the wood won't show unstanded bits.

Lazy Bastidge.

·
Killing Owls 2 stop O Rly
885 Posts
and this is just awesome

I would highly recommend buying some lights to have around the tv 24 hours a day, or at least at night. Last thing you want it running into that walking by at night with no lights, or some guests doing just that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts