Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ladies and gents !
We had a small neighborhood friendly gathering here in san diego.
We met in a park in Chulla Vista then we went to get some food.
After everybody ate, we cruised to Belmont Park to meet with some more supras.

We decided to go to Mount Soledad to take a couple of pics and after a short stop, we headed down to Clairemont to get some snacks.

Great day overall. We had 7 mk4's and 1 mk3.
Thanks to TexasPancake for organizing and hosting !

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
My name is Mike and I live in Moreno Valley which is north of San Diego. I didn't know about the meet. Next time you organize a meet like this, try and remember to shoot me a pm. I always look for an excuse to get my Black TT Supra out of the garage. I don't drive it very often, only for special occasions or just to cruise around in. LMK ------Mike Miller

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
My name is Mike and I live in Moreno Valley which is north of San Diego. I didn't know about the meet. Next time you organize a meet like this, try and remember to shoot me a pm. I always look for an excuse to get my Black TT Supra out of the garage. I don't drive it very often, only for special occasions or just to cruise around in. LMK ------Mike Miller
Cool. Ill send you a PM and we can go over the details of our next meet. Do you have Instant Messanger, maybe we can chat sometime. :)

Hopefully if everybody I have on my list makes it to the next meet next month we'll have 14 supras. I'm still plannin it out but I'll have a definite meeting place to meet up and cruise for by the end of this week. so ill be making calls to inform everybody

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
few guys in mira mesa want to have a little gathering one of these days. If we get enough people it might worth the drive.
We'll let you know.

did everything go ok after the surgery ?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts