Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
oh dear lord.

except ditch that FXX goofball and replace with regular Enzo and then I will test my CDL skills.

·
Cool as Ice
274 Posts
Wob, I can see the aesthetics (and price) of the FXX being questionable, but for a track event you'd still prefer the softer/slower Enzo (wow, using softer and slower when describing the ENzo is sort of surreal)?

Also, as this is a collection of limited edition track Ferraris the FXX is the rightly car of the F60 generation.

·
6,137 Posts
Fast is fine, and rare is fine, but I think its hideous and frankly I would rather be slower and love my car. Now if it was a competetion??? different.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
That updated F40 track car is HAWT SEX!!!!

·
6,137 Posts
the fyrarms self portrait ftw

B

·
0 Posts
You have to understand the sole purpose of the FXX is for racing. Its not a street car as the Enzo can and is. With that in mind you can understand what an accomplishment the FXX has been for Ferrari from an engineering standpoint. It has many facets that the Enzo doesnt even begin to cover.

At the end of the day, to each his own. Sorry for my rambling, its what happens when your part of an engineering field.

·
6,137 Posts
trust me on this - i understand that, but there is more to a car then fast. If thats all that matter Id own Top Fuel dragsters. The enzo pushed the limits on design, the FXX crossed them IMO. Yes it is capable, yes it is rare, but its ugly. There is other ways to incorporate what they did in that car. I have covered that car front to back on everything I like and dislike already - if dont care to search because its worthless lately, but trust me I aware of its capabilities.

·
Registered
976 Posts
third pic from the top. behind the FXX is a Levin AE86 Corolla coupe. just thought i'd point that out. continue on with the thread.

·
Supraless member
317 Posts
That's in Japan, which doesn't surprise me in fact, it must have been of of those european cars events that they hold all the time, hence the Alfa Romeos, Lancia Stratos and 037 on the sides of the first pic.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
288 Evoluzione FTW

That car is so rare that my "History of Ferrari" book completely ignores it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts