Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright me and a buddy jsut installed the greddy profec B spec II boost controller and HKS SSQ BOV supra kit.

Now the BOV is pretty straight foward of an installation, but for sum reason it barely makes a sound. I re-checked teh diagram and it matches up perfectly.

Also i have no idea how to use this profec b spec II. I dont even know if its doing ne thing.

Is anyone here willing to meet me up and take a look. I can always go to kinetic etc, but if its a simply mistake the last thing i want to do is pay 75/h for a diagnostic etc.

93 tt

·
Registered
189 Posts
Dunno about the Profec B, but as far as the BOV check the lower IC pipes for cracks around the hose clamps, that's what fucked mine up, or it may very well be a bad BOV. Did you try adjusting the screw on the back of it? Shouldn't have to, but give it a try, can't hurt it...

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
There are tons of people that would be more than willing to help out... but without any idea of where is 'local', it's going to be a little tough. :)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im in north delta, but am willing to drive to vancouver/richmond etc.

i havnt tried teh screw, maybe i should. I thought it was just for stalling issues etc

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
if you blow into it and air comes out the other side its dead

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
In that case, I'm in Richmond, close to the tunnel, you could drop by anytime after 7pm just about any day and I'll be glad to help you out.

Dave
cell: 778-838-1448
MSBTTSUPRA said:
im in north delta, but am willing to drive to vancouver/richmond etc.

i havnt tried teh screw, maybe i should. I thought it was just for stalling issues etc

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Sounds good - I usually ride up on the north shore in the morning / afternoon, but I'm usually home in time to run the BBQ for dinner. You're welcome to come by for dinner too, if you've got the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts