Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have complete 2jzge(no harness) 166k, needs a new valvle cover gasket but thats it.

2x w58 manual trans (sale pending on one)
100 each

w58 rear end (sale pending)

5spd ecu

1jz intercooler w/ piping(believe one section is missing)

Everything is a 100 bucks and for pick up only. Ecu, intercooler/piping, i could meet as they are small items. Trans possibly could put in the back seat.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trans came in afront clip I purchased and importer claimed 40-50k. So I can guarantee 60k or less based on all my dealings with different importers. This a very clean trans

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
PM me your location....I am interested in one of the W-58's and the 2JZ engine if its a 93-95 non-vvti motor!! I can pickup this weekend

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PMs answered. Delivery is now impossible as my other car has blew up(literaly). Everything still for sale. Both trans have pending sale and engine also.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
How does the trans shift? smooth? changed the oil? how was the old oil?

Very interested in the a W58 trans....not interested in the engine anymore. Thanx anyhow.

If everything checks out with the trans, would you be willing to meet this weekend?? Could you send me pics and more info on the trans?

Thanx

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know no history of the trans as it came in a front clip. When it came its was far cleaner then my motor. I know its low milage thats all and the clutch that came on it was in real good reusable shape(thats sold to a friend though). I cant meet as my other car has literally blown up. I can send pics tomarow as I havent been home in a week as i was away and then my car blew up so im kinda stuck at a friends house

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
so when and where could i come see / pickup the trans?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When ever you want. I can make time. I dont have a car so i cant go anywhere. I obviuosly cant move anywhere so my friend with a truck brought all my stuff from the garage(except motor) to my house. I'll pm you my address

1 - 14 of 14 Posts