Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I have for sale - I prefer to sell locally as I dont want to deal with shipping, I will ship if need be, but buyer pays all shipping costs. My trader rating is good, and I can get a number of members to vouch for me on the from FL to NJ/NY.

Here is what I have. All are OBO prices (I have paypal if you want to do the extra 3%)

I plan on being at the South Florida Meet, and Saturday at the Central Florida Meet - so we can do a pickup there if needed.

Stock Cam Gears (about 33-35K on them): $60 for the pair

Stock Springs (decent shape?: $30

Stock Turbo Set (number 2 is blown I believe): $125

Hardpipe section with HKS BOV Flange (can be cut into the stock piping): $30

Stock IC Pipes (one is cut to fit the hardpipe section for sale above): $25

Stock Sub (decent shape): $20

Brand New Rod Bearings (can provide part numbers and pictures of labels): $40

Again, these parts are OBO and I would prefer local sale, I will ship if needed but buyer pays shipping. I have pictures of most of these parts and will post them when I get the chance, I can email them for the time being if need be.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Hey, you didn't say wheels....

damn

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are only for sale to some people.. they are not openly for sale. If you come up with a interesting offer PM it to me.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Stock springs... as in springs in the struts? if so, consider em sold :)

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are the springs from the suspension yes. I dont know where Deltona is, but I am headed to Orlando tonight. I can bring them with me if need be, Let me know PM is prolly best in this situation.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Miguel for the vouch...

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
crap i wish i read that, we coulda met up. Yeah i need the suspension springs.. hmm, comming up to orlando again anytime soon?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Central FL Supra meet, unless you are coming to the south florida meet next week.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Nah im working hard on my 92 sc getting the single on, cant make the south fl meet. We can meet up at the CFL meet.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok thats fine with me, we can meet up there, I think I will only be at the Saturday half of the meet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts