Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
664 rwhp / 590 rwtqe
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 18 x 8.5 and 18 x 10 work equips w/ potenza fronts ( I think, 235/45's) and bfg drag radials out back (275/40's). Tires have 95% left in front and 90% out back. One front rim has curb rash, but new lip is $300 from work distributer in cali, or maybe you can fix the current one (not sure about anodized lips). Will let go for $2600 if you come pick up.

Autopower 6 point bolt in cage. I got this for my '92, but autometer lists the same part # for the mk4. Paid over $750 w/ shipping, come and get it for $500, brand new, never bolted in.

Maxx auto front bumper for 86.5 to 92 supra, needs a little work. Comes w/ bumper support and brand new Hella fogs that were never used. Bumper alone was $800 new and is a do luck replica but with a wider opening (check avitar). Take everything away for $350.

'92 shell w/ shadow grey int, hardtop, sunroof. No motor or tranny, missing tail lights, front upper bumper piece, mirrors, other minor stuff. Only 19xx 92's were made, and who knows how many were sunroof turbo cars. Perfect swap for someone looking to upgrade to a rarer model. Has Ohlins coilovers w/ cusco pillow mounts on it and older sawblades, torsen 4:10 rear and carbonfibrefx rear trailing arms powdercoated red. Ready to wheel and deal to get this out of my garage to make way for new car.

[email protected]

·
664 rwhp / 590 rwtqe
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics are done, will post them up when I get out of work.

·
Missing my supra
629 Posts
Hey mello what you asking for the car? And what does it come with? I know it's less and engine and tranny.

Thanks,

joey

·
*RockStaR*
561 Posts
ugh, i have about 1300 saved now, i gotta keep it up i want the works!!!!!!! i LOVE those rims!!! dont really have use for drag radial tires tho............its a daily driver!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts