Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have the following for sale at the following prices:

A Tanabe Stainless Steel Downpipe - 1 small scratch, can't even see it unless you look pretty well. I'd like $75 for it.

HKS Carbon Ti exhaust - 3". It's in great shape, just dirty and has one small scratch on the piping, NOT on the canister - it's in good shape. I'd like $350 for it. It's a great exhaust, and has a mean sound to it. Those that have this (I have it also on my STi, and it's awesome) are really happy with it from what I've heard - I know that I was. Unfortunately I'm selling to go with a larger exhaust.

I'm in Nashville, but I get down to ATL all the time. I can also drive to meet someone. I don't want to ship this stuff, because it costs money, and I'd prefer that someone in ATL or GA in general (or AL, or MS, or AK, etc...) bought it, because I'll just meet you or even bring it to you if you want to give me GAS MONEY only.

I have several references, and have been on the boards since earlier 2001. Allen (Chnco), Tracy (from BATLGROUND), Erin Carpenter, etc... can recommend me, as I'm an honest seller.

Thanks for reading. Please respond here or for faster returns, my email at [email protected]

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, you kill me! Maybe I'll have my slow junk running again this year (unlike last), and I won't have to PUSH my car in and out of NOPI... (yeah, it happened!)

·
Registered
368 Posts
you got a email!

check your mail!

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tracy- Thanks!

SupraKhmer- I lost your email - can you please send me another one, and I'm sure that we can work something out? Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts