Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to pick up a CT26 for spare parts. Said paperweight can be locked up...I just need the rear dinnerplate looking piece on the exhaust side of the CHRA.

Need stock turbo exhaust either elbow and downpipe or catback. I already have a working cat.

Local stuff, hopefully cheap.

If you'd like to upgrade to 60-1 CT26 or full 3" exhaust (JBLMK3 long radius elbow, Blitz Nur-Spec catback, swappable cat/test pipe) I'd consider a partial trade.

·
Registered
388 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I have the complete exhaust from the bottom of the turbo elbow where it would connect to the stock rear double tipped muffler still under my car. I'll be getting it ready to put another engine in it soon, and wont need any of it. Might be a week or so before I can get it out, but make an offer. I am kinda sorta living in Commerce also, so I really wouldn't be that far away to bring it that far from Anderson. Shoot me a price. I don't expect much from it. Maybe a tank of gas?!..lol LMK..

Scotty

·
King of 14" wheels
125 Posts
Yo fire, you owe a certian supra guy scotty money for that exhaust system you took - care to explain why you took the exhaust system and did not leave the money. The Atlanta area supra owners do not tolerate this type of behavior.

Situation resolved, pleased disregard the nasty comments.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Chris,.. it's all good. Fire had put the money in a safer place than what I had asked. He also gave me more than what I asked for. Sorry about the mix up Fire, but until you told me where it was hidden, I had no clue. Thanks again man. And thank you Chris for sticking up for me. You're what a true friend is all about. Thanks to both of you and this Supra community for getting to meet some really great people!

Scotty

·
King of 14" wheels
125 Posts
Now I appoligise to Fire, I'm sorry for jumping your case - it just seems there is a rash of rip off artists in this community. Please forgive my eariler statements. :beer:

I am just so tired of good people getting screwed in this group and I've taken a more active stance to help those who have been wronged.

Scotty, got to call of the war dogs when everything is cool, man. :1poke:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts