Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am a huge lurk on this website for a few years now because this is the car I one day want to own obviously. I have been learning a lot about the car from all of you and in the next few years maybe within the next year I will be looking for a supra. Like many others I want to get a 6spd targa, with under 100k mileage. Would prefer a 97. My question to all of you is besides this website and ebay, where are the places to go find them? I live in maryland and there are not many supra meets and if there are I just dont know about them. Since the economy sucks, it seems like its the time to buy a beast of a car like this for what they are going for. I have my daily driver for work, a shitty civic! haha, and want the weekend warrior or atleast a project to make into a beast.

Looking to hear where you guys have found your supra's?

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
Found mine right here on SF, traveled to Georgia for it, but almost bought one in WA, from eBay.

Use this site as a resource for members who will check out a car for you if it's across the country (you will have to pay them, of course).

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Jaxed mash. It searches eBay, craigslist and local listing at the same time. You can search regions, states, cities etc.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I got mine from Ebay two weeks ago, there are a lot of 97 6spd targa out there but you have to be patient if you want to get a good price. check ebay, autotraders, and cars, and ofcourse this forum :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts