Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ಠ____ರೃ
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember someone posted a link to a website with a logo search engine. Basically, you type in "Cheetos" and it gives you a detailed picture of all the Cheetos logos/scripts. Someone was using it to find the Supra logo. Anyone know this site? Thanks!

·
From the land down under
3,742 Posts
I have a suspicion that a lot of the newbs are semi-bots of sort, as it just seems too coincidental, that all of a sudden we have new members signing up to answer a question about a random enquirey in a 12 year old thread.

Ive noticed it a lot since the new "upgrade" and Im guessing its just another way to try and direct people to websites from here, to generate money.

takes off tinfoil hat

·
From the land down under
3,742 Posts
TBH, the fact that the new forum has ridiculous threads listed in its "trending discussions" area, with the top one in the list being about connector pins for a 7mgte not having had anyone post in it for over 4 months, its not hard to see why these kind of things are happening. The effort by V.S to fix these issues is non existant, so I guess it will always be like this, moving forward.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts